Men Wearing More Makeup
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 2 September 2010 12:21 PM
I have to wear makeup when I’m on camera. I even call it makeup when, with my head held high, I walk into Mac and ask for a box of NW30 powder. But that’s because I have the TV excuse. According to the New York Times, more and more men are turning to their wives’ makeup drawers in search of a quick way to correct their skin’s imperfections. In fact, makeup companies catering specifically to men have been posting huge rates of growth over the past year. Industry experts say men favor things like concealer and anti-shine products and that their overall goal is different than a woman’s: ?Men use cosmetic products in order to cover up or correct imperfections, not to enhance beauty.?
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Food author Michael Ruhlman shares his tips for the perfect scrambled egg.
- 4/7 Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- 4/17 Heartbreaking Text Messages from Students on Sinking Korean Ferry
- 4/11 Thousands Losing Tax Refunds Because of Parents’ Old Debts
- 4/8 Inside the World of Sweepstakes Addicts
- 4/16 The Perfect Scrambled Egg