Men Wearing More Makeup
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 2 September 2010 12:21 PM
I have to wear makeup when I’m on camera. I even call it makeup when, with my head held high, I walk into Mac and ask for a box of NW30 powder. But that’s because I have the TV excuse. According to the New York Times, more and more men are turning to their wives’ makeup drawers in search of a quick way to correct their skin’s imperfections. In fact, makeup companies catering specifically to men have been posting huge rates of growth over the past year. Industry experts say men favor things like concealer and anti-shine products and that their overall goal is different than a woman’s: ?Men use cosmetic products in order to cover up or correct imperfections, not to enhance beauty.?
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet