Memphis Fattest City in the US
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 10 May 2012 8:29 AM
Memphis received a dubious honor this week when Newsweek crowned it America’s fattest city. More than one-third of its inhabitants are considered obese, or, as the Commercial Appeal says, “it’s the city that turned barbecue into an art form and bought a special ambulance in March to transport super-sized patients.” That ambulance, by the way? Already broken.
SOURCE: Commercial Appeal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMarch 29, 2014
- Little-Known Scores Rank Your Customer Value
- Why Do Luxury Sheets Cost So Much?
- Advice on Winning Your NCAA Pool for Novice, Intermediate and Advanced Fans
- Missing Malaysian Jet Fuels “Live Black Box” Debate
- The Right Size Phone for Your Hand