Meet the Meeting Killers
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 16 May 2012 8:02 AM
Meet the meeting killers. The Wall Street Journal identifies personalities that do more than impede a meeting’s progress—they kill it. First, there’s the Jokester, who’s crime is “assault with a deadly punch line.” But Jokesters pale in comparison to the Quiet Plotter, who “practices passive-aggressive insubordination” by saying nothing during the meeting and then later undermines everything that was decided. The Journal also has some helpful tips for how to deal with each personality you encounter in the bored room.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice