PHOTO: May I See Your ID, Mr. President?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 26 October 2012 7:26 AM
Funny picture of President Obama on the front page of the Champaign News-Gazette this morning. The president got some giggles after poking fun at the way the election workers scrutinized his drivers license as he prepared to cast his early ballot during a trip home to Chicago. Illinois law requires anyone voting early to present a photo ID.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
From now until May 27th, you can enter your business in the “Crowd Rules $50,000 Challenge.”
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice
- 5/7 15,000-Year-Old Words