Massage Healthy, Not a Luxury
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 31 July 2012 7:46 AM
Folks, here’s the justification you’ve been waiting for: Massage is “more than a luxury”—it’s healthy. The Washington Post says in addition to relieving pain, a good massage can help those who suffer from depression and anxiety, help one sleep better, and banish stress hormones. The key is to get a massage that’s not too hard and not too soft.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013