Marketing to Muslims Proves Difficult
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 25 January 2010 8:24 AM
The LA Times says Best Buy is one of the very first retailers to advertise directly to Muslim-Americans in a mainstream media campaign. It’s a strategy that has been met encouragingly by the community but is sparking controversy online. A recent advertising case study encouraged firms to tap into the $170 million purchasing power of Muslim-Americans but because of lingering prejudices in this country against the word “Muslim,” steered them towards ethnic media outlets.
SOURCE: LA Times
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- Boston Waiting a Century for a Clincher
- Obama Aides Launched Twitter Sting to Nab Renegade Tweeter
- Theater Chain Gambles on Cushy, Reclining Seats
- Self-Driving Cars Almost Here
- Prisoners Train Service Dogs for Wounded Veterans