Mariah Carey New ‘Idol’ Judge
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 24 July 2012 9:26 AM
You lose one pop diva in her early 40s—what must you do? Find another. Mariah Carey has signed on to be an “American Idol” judge. New York Daily News columnist David Hinckley says Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly also hinted at her salary while sharing the news with TV reporters—a cool $12 million.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity