Manure Patrol at the State Fair
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 August 2012 8:18 AM
Who cleans up after all those animals at the State Fair? In Minnesota, it’s a company called “Doody Calls.” In all, animals (and apparently some humans) generated more than 3,000 tons of manure at last year’s fair. The Minneapolis Star Tribune says it’s a growing industry, full of pun-tastic company names: Dr. Poolittle, Turd Nerds, the Doo Crew, Pooparazzi, Treasure Hunters and Doo Process, to name a few.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity