Manure Patrol at the State Fair
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 August 2012 8:18 AM
Who cleans up after all those animals at the State Fair? In Minnesota, it’s a company called “Doody Calls.” In all, animals (and apparently some humans) generated more than 3,000 tons of manure at last year’s fair. The Minneapolis Star Tribune says it’s a growing industry, full of pun-tastic company names: Dr. Poolittle, Turd Nerds, the Doo Crew, Pooparazzi, Treasure Hunters and Doo Process, to name a few.
SOURCE: Minneapolis Star Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice