Man Takes Search for Love on the Road
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 December 2009 12:41 PM
Maybe his profile picture was too small. The Orlando Sentinel has the story of a bachelor who’s tired of Internet dating. So he put up a billboard advertising his search for love. The Florida man is offering $1,000 to anyone who can introduce him to the woman of his dreams.
John D. Smith has a website dedicated to his cause: Help John Find Love
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice