Man Stabs Victim, Mid-Haircut
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 10 March 2011 8:23 AM
No, this is not the new look. According to the Stamford Advocate this 21-year-old man is accused of grabbing the scissors being used to cut his hair and stabbing someone with them. Police found him hours later, hiding in an adjacent house. I wonder how they identified him.
Unable to help themselves, the New York Post said the barbershop scene was “shear madness.” Luckily, the victim was wearing a heavy coat, which helped protect him from the scissors attack. No word on when the accused will get to trim the rest of his “half-ro.”
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013