Man Robs Bank, Gives Away Money on Bus
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 29 April 2011 10:36 AM
He’s kind of like Robin Hood—if Robin Hood were a homeless man from Florida and rode a bus instead of a horse. The St. Petersburg Times says after a homeless man robbed a bank and left with an undisclosed amount of money, he hopped on a bus and started handed out his booty to strangers. He did keep some for himself, say authorities, sticking his cut in his pants. He was caught after the bus driver staged a mechanical problem and pulled the bus over. Police said they were able to recover “some money back from the remaining passengers.”
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 27, 2014
- Antarctic Ice Sheet Collapse Underway & Irreversable
- 12,000 Year Old Skull May Solve Mystery
- Point/Counterpoint: Should Companies Monitor Employees’ Tweets?
- The Most Outdated Computer Technology: The Password
- Baby Tech Both Offers Both Comfort & Discomfort