Man Needs Ride, Steals Ambulance
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 11 October 2012 8:17 AM
Who needs a cab when you have an ambulance? The Chicago Sun-Times says a 77-year-old man was taken into custody after he was pulled over driving a stolen ambulance. When asked what we was doing in the stolen vehicle, the man replied that he needed a ride home. Apparently, no one at the hospital had offered him one, so he improvised.
SOURCE: Chicago Sun-Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013