Man Finally Sent to Prison 13 Years After Conviction
Written by Pat Papers | Wednesday, 16 April 2014 7:55 AM
Cornealious “Mike” Anderson was sentenced to 13 years in prison for armed robbery in 2000. But when no one ordered him to jail, he went on with his life, getting married, having four children, filing taxes and starting a construction business. Last year, around the time when he would’ve been due for release, corrections officials noticed a clerical error and he was finally sent to prison. Now his attorney is fighting for his release.
SOURCE: St. Louis Post-Dispatch
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryDecember 21, 2013
- Is Your Laptop Watching You?
- Amsterdam’s Alcoholics Paid in Beer
- Restaurants Struggle with Gluten-Free Requests
- Gun Laws One Year After Newtown
- Retailers May Start Charging Fees for Using Credit Instead of Cash