Man Finally Sent to Prison 13 Years After Conviction
Written by Pat Papers | Wednesday, 16 April 2014 7:55 AM
Cornealious “Mike” Anderson was sentenced to 13 years in prison for armed robbery in 2000. But when no one ordered him to jail, he went on with his life, getting married, having four children, filing taxes and starting a construction business. Last year, around the time when he would’ve been due for release, corrections officials noticed a clerical error and he was finally sent to prison. Now his attorney is fighting for his release.
SOURCE: St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed
- 7/23 How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice