Man Butt-Dials 911 During Drug Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 May 2011 10:25 AM
Now that’s a smart phone says the Gainesville Times. Police say a Georgia man accidentally pocket-dialed 911 while he was in the middle of a drug deal. Police responded to the address where the call originated. Still unclear to whom the phone belonged, the dispatcher told the officer she could hear his voice on the 911 call. He chatted with several people, until the dispatcher alerted him that he was talking to the suspect. He check his pocket, realized he had inadvertently called 911, and copped to his crime. Also in his pocket: the drugs cops heard him buy on the phone.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/17 Dyson’s Bet: You’ll Vacuum More If Your Vacuum is Lighter