Man Butt-Dials 911 During Drug Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 May 2011 10:25 AM
Now that’s a smart phone says the Gainesville Times. Police say a Georgia man accidentally pocket-dialed 911 while he was in the middle of a drug deal. Police responded to the address where the call originated. Still unclear to whom the phone belonged, the dispatcher told the officer she could hear his voice on the 911 call. He chatted with several people, until the dispatcher alerted him that he was talking to the suspect. He check his pocket, realized he had inadvertently called 911, and copped to his crime. Also in his pocket: the drugs cops heard him buy on the phone.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryFebruary 1, 2014
- Opinion: Other Pharmacies Will Follow CVS’ Lead on Cigarettes
- Employers Asking for SAT Scores
- Doctor Designs Printer that Prints Human Cartilage
- Alec Baldwin Threatens to Bolt New York
- Could Heated Runways Fix Winter Airport Delays?