Man Butt-Dials 911 During Drug Deal
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 20 May 2011 10:25 AM
Now that’s a smart phone says the Gainesville Times. Police say a Georgia man accidentally pocket-dialed 911 while he was in the middle of a drug deal. Police responded to the address where the call originated. Still unclear to whom the phone belonged, the dispatcher told the officer she could hear his voice on the 911 call. He chatted with several people, until the dispatcher alerted him that he was talking to the suspect. He check his pocket, realized he had inadvertently called 911, and copped to his crime. Also in his pocket: the drugs cops heard him buy on the phone.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 22, 2013
- Gandolfini Farewell Movie Shows New Side of Familiar Actor
- Five Years After Financial Crisis, System Still Fragile
- Pope Francis: Church is Obsessed With Abortion, Homosexuality and Contraception
- “Healthy” Chips Flooding the Marketplace
- Making the Most of Quick Family Dinners