Magical Doors at the Magic Kingdom
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 31 May 2012 8:47 AM
The most interesting part of Disney’s new Art of Animation Resort is something mundane, says the Orlando Sentinel: the doors. Using something called “radio-frequency identification,” hotel room doors are opened wirelessly. Instead of swiping cards to get into their hotel rooms, guests simply hold their room key a few feet away from the door.
SOURCE: Orlando Sentinel
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity