Magic Kingdom Adds Beer, Wine to Menu
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 14 September 2012 7:49 AM
The Magic Kingdom has become a little more adult-friendly, says the Sun Sentinel. For the first time in its 41-year history, you can sip a beer or a have a glass of wine within the park. The service will start in November when the new Be Our Guest restaurant opens; sales of beer and wine will be restricted to dinner service.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?