‘Made in USA’ Huge in Mexico
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 10 September 2012 7:24 AM
The “Made in USA” label is really big, says the Washington Post—at Mexican Costcos. The middle class in Mexico is growing quickly, and they are using their accumulating buying power to buy American. In light of the growing demand, some experts say turning our attention from China to our neighbors to the south would be a smart economic strategy.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?