‘Made in USA’ Huge in Mexico
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 10 September 2012 7:24 AM
The “Made in USA” label is really big, says the Washington Post—at Mexican Costcos. The middle class in Mexico is growing quickly, and they are using their accumulating buying power to buy American. In light of the growing demand, some experts say turning our attention from China to our neighbors to the south would be a smart economic strategy.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013