Livin’ Small in NYC
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 19 September 2012 7:57 AM
The LA Times incredulously puts a photo of a tiny Manhattan apartment on its front page this morning. Measuring in at 275 square feet—that’s including the bathroom and kitchen—the micro-studio is an example of what New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg wants to build around the city in an attempt to offer more affordable living spaces for singles.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave