Lionfish Move in to Florida’s Waters
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:26 AM
Planning a vacation to Florida? Well, according to the Sun Sentinel, there’s a new threat lurking in the state’s waters. “Like a hungry guest at a holiday party,” the Lionfish has grown quickly on a diet of local seafood because it has no natural predators. And even though humans aren’t on the menu, the species delivers a sharp sting to anyone who gets in its way.
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 23, 2013
- Engineering Coffee at the Perfect Temperature
- Cute Animal of the Day: The Olinguito
- Glowing Plants on the Horizon—Cool or Scary?
- Scientists Discover What Makes Sunburns Hurt
- Study: Like Humans, Dogs Yawn Sympathetically