Lionfish Move in to Florida’s Waters
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:26 AM
Planning a vacation to Florida? Well, according to the Sun Sentinel, there’s a new threat lurking in the state’s waters. “Like a hungry guest at a holiday party,” the Lionfish has grown quickly on a diet of local seafood because it has no natural predators. And even though humans aren’t on the menu, the species delivers a sharp sting to anyone who gets in its way.
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 2, 2014
- Living Memorials Help Terminally Ill Patients Celebrate Life
- Why Auto Recalls Take So Long
- What We’re Streaming on Netflix
- WWII Portrait Artist Brings Veterans Back in Time
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding Gains Popularity