Lionfish Move in to Florida’s Waters
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:26 AM
Planning a vacation to Florida? Well, according to the Sun Sentinel, there’s a new threat lurking in the state’s waters. “Like a hungry guest at a holiday party,” the Lionfish has grown quickly on a diet of local seafood because it has no natural predators. And even though humans aren’t on the menu, the species delivers a sharp sting to anyone who gets in its way.
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Driver Held in Deadly Monster Truck Crash
- Older Workers Report Higher Job Satisfaction
- Taking on the Cosmetics Industry
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller
- Jump-Starting Your Brain With a Nine-Volt Battery