Lionfish Move in to Florida’s Waters
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:26 AM
Planning a vacation to Florida? Well, according to the Sun Sentinel, there’s a new threat lurking in the state’s waters. “Like a hungry guest at a holiday party,” the Lionfish has grown quickly on a diet of local seafood because it has no natural predators. And even though humans aren’t on the menu, the species delivers a sharp sting to anyone who gets in its way.
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- Halloween Candy Sugar Math
- Glee Says Goodbye to Cory Monteith
- Renewed Interest in JonBenét Ramsey Case
- 9-Year-Old Airplane Stowaway Sparks Investigation
- Scientists Question Humans’ Family Tree