Lionfish Move in to Florida’s Waters
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:26 AM
Planning a vacation to Florida? Well, according to the Sun Sentinel, there’s a new threat lurking in the state’s waters. “Like a hungry guest at a holiday party,” the Lionfish has grown quickly on a diet of local seafood because it has no natural predators. And even though humans aren’t on the menu, the species delivers a sharp sting to anyone who gets in its way.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
- 7/30 Beyoncé & Jay Z to Split Once Tour Finishes
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/24 Eating Well for $4 a Day
- 7/30 President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed
- 7/23 How to Cook the Perfect Pot of Rice