Lionfish Move in to Florida’s Waters
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 27 December 2011 9:26 AM
Planning a vacation to Florida? Well, according to the Sun Sentinel, there’s a new threat lurking in the state’s waters. “Like a hungry guest at a holiday party,” the Lionfish has grown quickly on a diet of local seafood because it has no natural predators. And even though humans aren’t on the menu, the species delivers a sharp sting to anyone who gets in its way.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 21, 2013
- Warren Buffett: Don’t Use Debt Ceiling as a Weapon
- Tracking Wildfire Risk From Space
- The Significance of Saying “I”
- Tom Clancy: From Insurance Sales to Master of the Military Thriller
- 9-Year-Old Airplane Stowaway Sparks Investigation