Levi Leipheimer: Why I Doped
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 11 October 2012 7:24 AM
Lance Armstrong’s teammate Levi Leipheimer takes to the opinion page of the Wall Street Journal to explain, for the first time, why he doped. He writes: “Until recently—or maybe even until today—when people thought about doping, they thought about a guy, by himself, using banned substances to get ahead. What people didn’t realize…was that doping was organized and everywhere in the peloton. Doping wasn’t the exception, it was the norm.”
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?