Law Students Arrest for Bird Beheading
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 16 October 2012 8:18 AM
A group of law students from the University of California has been charged with killing a bird, says the San Francisco Chronicle this morning. The men allegedly beheaded an exotic bird during a recent trip to Las Vegas. Witnesses at the Flamingo Hotel (I’m serious) saw the men throw a 14-year-old helmeted guinea fowl around while laughing and taking about how they offed it. The hotel features several exotic types of birds but the rest seem to have survived the students’ stay unscathed.
SOURCE: San Francisco Chronicle
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013