Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 October 2009 7:03 PM
There is a touching piece in the New York Times’ dining section about chef Thomas Keller and his father. Keller, who didn’t know his father until about three years ago, recalls what he cooked for the 86-year-old’s last meal.
SOURCE: All others
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity