LAPD Deputy Caught with Drug-Stuffed Burrito
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 26 June 2012 8:18 AM
Back in 2007, Henry Marin was a contestant of Fox’s short-lived reality show about LAPD recruits called “The Academy.” He was kicked off for flunking two role-playing exercises. Yesterday, he flunked a different kind of test, says the LA Times, when he was caught trying to deliver a heroin-stuffed burrito to an inmate. His attorney is insisting Marin had no idea the burrito was filled with drugs.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity