Krazy Glue Sued for Wood Claim
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 29 July 2013 7:52 AM
Is it good for wood or not? Anyone who’s ever been confused by the claims on a package of Krazy Glue can now rest a little easier. The Detroit Free-Press says the company is being sued for falsely advertising their product by claiming it’s good for wood on the front of the package and then claiming the opposite on the back. The class action lawsuit is the brainchild of a retired teacher, who says she’s doing it for the principal not for the money.
SOURCE: Detroit Free Press
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 22, 2013
- Miley Cyrus Avoids Controversy in Saturday Night Live Hosting Gig
- Twitter Still Losing Money as it Plans IPO
- Obama to Nominate Yellen to Fed Post
- Tech Review: Samsung’s New Smartwatch
- 91-Year-Old Marathoner Says His Times are “Lousy”