Krazy Glue Sued for Wood Claim
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 29 July 2013 7:52 AM
Is it good for wood or not? Anyone who’s ever been confused by the claims on a package of Krazy Glue can now rest a little easier. The Detroit Free-Press says the company is being sued for falsely advertising their product by claiming it’s good for wood on the front of the package and then claiming the opposite on the back. The class action lawsuit is the brainchild of a retired teacher, who says she’s doing it for the principal not for the money.
SOURCE: Detroit Free Press
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 1, 2013
- Furloughed Government Workers Return to Swamped Email Inboxes
- San Francisco Train Riders Too Busy with Phones to Notice Shooting
- Facebook Relaxes Privacy Rules for Teenagers
- Halloween Scares Good for Your Health
- Boehner, White House Harden Stance as Shutdown Enters Second Week