Krazy Glue Sued for Wood Claim
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 29 July 2013 7:52 AM
Is it good for wood or not? Anyone who’s ever been confused by the claims on a package of Krazy Glue can now rest a little easier. The Detroit Free-Press says the company is being sued for falsely advertising their product by claiming it’s good for wood on the front of the package and then claiming the opposite on the back. The class action lawsuit is the brainchild of a retired teacher, who says she’s doing it for the principal not for the money.
SOURCE: Detroit Free-Press
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet