Krazy Glue Sued for Wood Claim
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 29 July 2013 7:52 AM
Is it good for wood or not? Anyone who’s ever been confused by the claims on a package of Krazy Glue can now rest a little easier. The Detroit Free-Press says the company is being sued for falsely advertising their product by claiming it’s good for wood on the front of the package and then claiming the opposite on the back. The class action lawsuit is the brainchild of a retired teacher, who says she’s doing it for the principal not for the money.
SOURCE: Detroit Free Press
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 30, 2014
- Kidnapped Ohio Women Speak Out on Anniversary of Their Release
- 100% of California at Risk for Wildfires
- Point/Counterpoint: Should Companies Monitor Employees’ Tweets?
- Rule Would Require Airlines to Disclose Extra Fees
- Scout Willis Launches Instagram Nipple Protest