Knotts Berry Farm Ride Strands Riders
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 September 2012 7:02 AM
How much does this suck? The Orange County Register prints video stills of the unfortunate people who got stuck on top of the Windseeker, a ride at Knott’s Berry Farm in California. They spend three and a half hours dangling 300 feet above ground…seeking the wind. It’s the second time the ride has malfunctioned this month.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave