Knotts Berry Farm Ride Strands Riders
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 20 September 2012 7:02 AM
How much does this suck? The Orange County Register prints video stills of the unfortunate people who got stuck on top of the Windseeker, a ride at Knott’s Berry Farm in California. They spend three and a half hours dangling 300 feet above ground…seeking the wind. It’s the second time the ride has malfunctioned this month.
SOURCE: Orange County Register
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?