Kicking the Soda Habit
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 12 September 2012 7:03 AM
Tomorrow is the day New York Mayor Bloomberg’s supersize-soda ban is expected to pass the Board of Health. In anticipation, the New York Post challenged seven readers to “kick the soda habit” and today, they print three pages of profiiles of people who lost significant weight just by curbing their soda drinking ways. Pretty impressive.
SOURCE: New York Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity