Judges in Lindsay Lohan Case Reprimanded
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 16 July 2012 9:08 AM
Lindsay Lohan is undoubtedly feeling some Schadenfreude right about now. The two judges who handled the actress’s recent DUI case were reprimanded by a judicial oversight committee, according to documents obtained by the LA Times. Both were accused of making “basic legal mistakes” while handling the high-profile case.
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?