Jonah Leher Resigns From New Yorker, Book Pulled From Shelves
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 31 July 2012 8:02 AM
The New York Times has a detailed account of the misdeeds of author Jonah Lehrer. After admitted that he made up quotes from Bob Dylan for his book “Imagine: How Creativity Work,” the 31-year-old author resigned from his position at the New Yorker. This is big—the book is #22 on the best seller list this week and now it’s been pulled from stores.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity