Jil Sanders $290 Paper Bag
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 29 August 2012 7:14 AM
You now have the opportunity to spend $290 on a paper bag. Designer Jil Sander has created a $290 paper bag handbag. Made with treated brown paper and metal stitching, the New York Daily News says they are already sold out online and in stores.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?