Jet in the Garage
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 8:51 AM
James Price’s garage is full. Next to his family car sits a jetliner cockpit, says the San Jose Mercury News. Price says he has been obsessed with building a flight simulator for almost twenty years. After his first attempts to fashion a cockpit from wood failed to do the trick, he went ahead and bought the real thing. Aviation experts say he’s one of the few people in the world to have “built their own flight simulator cockpit in an actual jet nose.” VIDEO
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryFebruary 28, 2014
- Amateur Sleuth Helps Reinvigorate 24-Year-Old Murder Case
- Home Monitoring Systems: Peace of Mind or Invasion of Privacy?
- Jeopardy! Champ Draws Criticism with Unorthodox Strategy
- Riding the Rails to Racial Harmony
- Niche Dating Sites Offer Connections for All Kinds