Jet in the Garage
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 8:51 AM
James Price’s garage is full. Next to his family car sits a jetliner cockpit, says the San Jose Mercury News. Price says he has been obsessed with building a flight simulator for almost twenty years. After his first attempts to fashion a cockpit from wood failed to do the trick, he went ahead and bought the real thing. Aviation experts say he’s one of the few people in the world to have “built their own flight simulator cockpit in an actual jet nose.” VIDEO
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types
- 7/10 Sipping Lattes as Air Raid Sirens Wail in Tel Aviv