Jet in the Garage
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 18 April 2012 8:51 AM
James Price’s garage is full. Next to his family car sits a jetliner cockpit, says the San Jose Mercury News. Price says he has been obsessed with building a flight simulator for almost twenty years. After his first attempts to fashion a cockpit from wood failed to do the trick, he went ahead and bought the real thing. Aviation experts say he’s one of the few people in the world to have “built their own flight simulator cockpit in an actual jet nose.” VIDEO
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 17, 2013
- 96-Year-Old Man Hits Billboard Hot 100
- Harvard’s Incoming Class Full of Cheaters
- IRS Angers Restaurants, Waiters with Tip Change
- Jeff Bezos Outlines Plans for Newspaper ‘Golden Age’
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars