Jerry Seinfeld Rants About Lady Gaga
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 23 June 2010 11:04 AM
Jerry Seinfeld called in to talk about the Mets on New York sports radio station WFAN. And despite some initial reluctance he slammed Lady Gaga for her inappropriate ballpark behavior last week. The New York Post quotes Seinfeld saying, “I hate her. I can’t believe they put her in my box, which I paid for. You give people the finger and you get upgraded?”
Click here to listen to Seinfeld’s rant on Steve Somers WFAN show. There’s no time code on the clip but the Lady Gaga segment happens about 3/4 into the interview, after the bit about 45 Bleecker Street.
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice