It’s an Order: Get a Bike Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 December 2011 10:29 AM
Jason Gay writes an unusually serious column in today’s Wall Street Journal. The topic: riding your bike without a light. Gay admonishes all his readers, “whether you ride a bike for sport, or to buy chocolate-chip cookie dough at midnight,” to buy one, arguing the riders need to take responsibility for themselves on the road.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 11/22 Abraham Zapruder and His Famous Film
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”