It’s an Order: Get a Bike Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 December 2011 10:29 AM
Jason Gay writes an unusually serious column in today’s Wall Street Journal. The topic: riding your bike without a light. Gay admonishes all his readers, “whether you ride a bike for sport, or to buy chocolate-chip cookie dough at midnight,” to buy one, arguing the riders need to take responsibility for themselves on the road.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types
- 7/15 Regrets of Aging Americans