It’s an Order: Get a Bike Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 December 2011 10:29 AM
Jason Gay writes an unusually serious column in today’s Wall Street Journal. The topic: riding your bike without a light. Gay admonishes all his readers, “whether you ride a bike for sport, or to buy chocolate-chip cookie dough at midnight,” to buy one, arguing the riders need to take responsibility for themselves on the road.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet