It’s an Order: Get a Bike Light
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 28 December 2011 10:29 AM
Jason Gay writes an unusually serious column in today’s Wall Street Journal. The topic: riding your bike without a light. Gay admonishes all his readers, “whether you ride a bike for sport, or to buy chocolate-chip cookie dough at midnight,” to buy one, arguing the riders need to take responsibility for themselves on the road.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 29, 2014
- Rule Would Require Airlines to Disclose Extra Fees
- Same Flight, Different Prices
- Inside the September 11th Museum
- Password Managers Reviewed
- Ford CEO Retiring After Engineering Turnaruond