Isaac Brings Frigate Birds to Alabama
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 11 September 2012 7:29 AM
Hurricane Isaac caused a lot of destruction, says the Birmingham News, but he did bring one cool thing with him: frigate birds. Folks all over Alabama have reported seeing the striking birds, which have six-foot wingspans and razor sharp tails and are normally found in Central America and the Galapagos Islands, since the storm.
SOURCE: Birmingham News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice