Is Superman Still Sell-able?
Written by Pat's Papers | Friday, 13 July 2012 7:50 AM
“Man at Steel,” the latest Superman movie, just debuted at Comic-Con, which prompts the LA Times to wonder whether audiences will take to a superhero who’s so…good. In an age of bad boys—from Robert Downey Jr.‘s Tony Stark to Christian Bale’s Batman—“it may be harder to convince the Xbox generation that this icon of the Roosevelt era is still, in fact, great.”
SOURCE: LA Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013
- 6/18 Exercise Etiquette: To Wave or Not to Wave