Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
We haven’t had a good Starbucks Alter Ego for awhile, but then a woman named (not-my-wife) Dawn dropped us a line.
- 6/10 Farewell to Edmonton Colleague John Berry
- 6/19 Miami Heat Eke Out a Win, Force Game Seven
- 6/14 Study: Lego Faces Angrier Than 24 Years Ago
- 6/11 Survey: Women Last 1 Hour Before High Heel Pain Sets In
- 6/7 Summer Reading List: 2013