Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types