Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 19, 2013
- Blimp Grounded for Super Bowl
- McDonald’s Plans Healthier Sides
- “Eat, Pray, Love” Author’s New Novel
- Opinion: Obama Administration Out to Destroy Dimon
- Harvard’s Incoming Class Full of Cheaters