Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJuly 8, 2014
- How Airlines Say They’re Sorry
- President Harding’s Steamy Love Letters Revealed
- Europe Bankrolling Terror by Caving In to Ransom Demands
- World Cup Win a Proud Moment for Germans Conflicted About Pride
- Robots to Write Earnings Stories for AP