Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background