Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Jeff Gordon gets revenge on the reporter who labeled his viral test-drive video a fake.
- 2/27 Sarah Jessica Parker Launches Shoe Line, Displays Spider Veins
- 2/28 Breast-Fed Babies’ Advantage Comes From Books
- 2/24 Moviefone Line Going Dead
- 2/26 Surviving the Dreaded Conference Call
- 3/6 The Manly Guide to Organizing Your Closet