Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryNovember 27, 2013
- GOP Support of Gay Rights Bill Shows Tone Shift
- Soaring Art Auction Prices Have Nothing to do with Art
- Photo of the Day: Insane Water Slide
- Opinion: The Good Wife Now TV’s Best Show
- Don’t Rake Leaves, Mow Them