Iran Cloaks Petroleum Sales in Secrecy
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 14 May 2012 8:21 AM
The Washington Post reports this morning that Iran is turning off the GPS beacons on its tanker ships in an effort to cloak sales that defy international sanctions. Apparently, it’s been increasingly hard for the country to sell its petroleum supply, so they’ve experimenting with this new technique, which violates maritime law.
SOURCE: Washington Post
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 24, 2013
- Self-Driving Cars Almost Here
- North Carolina, Ohio Team Up to Fight Connecticut’s “First in Flight” Claim
- iOS7 Flaws a Sign of Apple Losing Its Touch?
- Jay Z Pressured to Drop Clothing Deal with Barneys
- South Carolina Man Mows Lawn at Lincoln Memorial