iPad Comes to Town
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 28 January 2010 9:53 AM
Let’s start with the name: iPad. It makes me wonder if there are actually no women that work at Apple. Washington Post writer Monica Hesse wonders whether “boyfriends everywhere [will] refuse to purchase it unless they [can] simultaneously buy some really manly products, like shaving cream and batteries.” Despite the name, Troy Wilverton of the San Jose Mercury News says the new $499 device is neat but advises waiting for version 2.0 to drop.
MAD TV did a spoof on the iPad in 2007:
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 1, 2013
- Chicken Noodle Soup for the Office Worker’s Soul
- Analyzing the Fall of the BlackBerry
- Opinion: ‘Christmas in September’ Wastes Taxpayer Money
- Rover Finds No Hint of Life on Mars
- Voyager Goes Where No Man Has Gone Before