Insomniac Bear Wrecks Havoc on Alaska Bird Feeders
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 November 2011 9:51 AM
Insomnia is typically a problem suffered alone, in the wee hours of the morning. But Anchorage Daily News says an insomniac brown bear has become the cause of much communal stress after it was spotted several times raiding local bird feeders, long after all of its colleagues turned in and started hibernating for the winter.
SOURCE: Anchorage Daily News
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryAugust 3, 2014
- Russian Crime Ring Steals 1 Billion Passwords
- WWII Portrait Artist Brings Veterans Back in Time
- When Your Star Pitchman Gets Traded
- Wireless Phone Charging Coming Soon
- More Options for Round-the-World Flights