Insomniac Bear Wrecks Havoc on Alaska Bird Feeders
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 November 2011 9:51 AM
Insomnia is typically a problem suffered alone, in the wee hours of the morning. But Anchorage Daily News says an insomniac brown bear has become the cause of much communal stress after it was spotted several times raiding local bird feeders, long after all of its colleagues turned in and started hibernating for the winter.
SOURCE: Anchorage Daily News
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryMay 27, 2014
- Review: Michael Jackson’s Xscape
- The New “Oldest Living Man on Earth”
- “Million Dollar Arm” Pitcher Hopes to Reach Big Leagues
- Kitchen Grease the Latest Commodity for Thieves
- Harvard Now the Stanford of the East