Insomniac Bear Wrecks Havoc on Alaska Bird Feeders
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 November 2011 9:51 AM
Insomnia is typically a problem suffered alone, in the wee hours of the morning. But Anchorage Daily News says an insomniac brown bear has become the cause of much communal stress after it was spotted several times raiding local bird feeders, long after all of its colleagues turned in and started hibernating for the winter.
SOURCE: Anchorage Daily News
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Tech Review: Samsung’s New Smartwatch
- Take Home a Piece of Caesars Palace
- Renewed Interest in JonBenét Ramsey Case
- 9-Year-Old Airplane Stowaway Sparks Investigation
- Obama Aides Launched Twitter Sting to Nab Renegade Tweeter