Insomniac Bear Wrecks Havoc on Alaska Bird Feeders
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 November 2011 9:51 AM
Insomnia is typically a problem suffered alone, in the wee hours of the morning. But Anchorage Daily News says an insomniac brown bear has become the cause of much communal stress after it was spotted several times raiding local bird feeders, long after all of its colleagues turned in and started hibernating for the winter.
SOURCE: Anchorage Daily News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New breeds of Christmas trees promise longer life and even a more pleasing scent.
- 12/5 The Daily Show: Pat Plays Along with Samantha Bee
- 12/3 Study: Men Only Using Half a Brain
- 12/3 “Meaning” is the New Trend in Baby Names
- 12/5 Color of the Year: “Radiant Orchid”
- 12/4 Woman Lines Up Selfie with Bridge Jumper in Background