Insomniac Bear Wrecks Havoc on Alaska Bird Feeders
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 30 November 2011 9:51 AM
Insomnia is typically a problem suffered alone, in the wee hours of the morning. But Anchorage Daily News says an insomniac brown bear has become the cause of much communal stress after it was spotted several times raiding local bird feeders, long after all of its colleagues turned in and started hibernating for the winter.
SOURCE: Anchorage Daily News
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 30, 2013
- Getting a Table at a Hot Restaurant
- Hard Truths About Our Soft Bodies
- Gears Make Bug a Super Jumper
- Chicken Noodle Soup for the Office Worker’s Soul
- The Guide to a Perfect Nap