In the Kitchen: What’s After Stainless Steel?
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 5 September 2012 8:12 AM
Stainless steel has been the appliance finish of choice for 25 years. But the Wall Street Journal says appliance makers are betting there’s another trend ahead. But what? “White is the new stainless.” claims one. “Black is the new stainless steel,” says another.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/9 McDonalds Kidnapping Tweet: Tacky or Nice