In Pursuit of the the Higgs Boson
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 5 March 2013 8:27 AM
If you’re interested in the Higgs Boson—or want to write a book on it—pick up a copy of the New York Times today, which devotes its entire science section to the so-called “God Particle.” The main article is about the two groups of 3,000 scientists at the Large Hadron Collider near Geneva that are locked in a “friendly but deadly serious competition” to find the particle.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity