Illinois Slips in Beer-Swilling Rank
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 3 July 2012 9:11 AM
The Chicago Tribune prints some worrisome statistics in today’s paper. According to the latest data available, Illinois has slipped down the list of states by per-capita beer consumption. Taking in only 51 six-packs a year, the state is now 28th in the rankings. Tiny New Hampshire claimed the top spot, taking in about 76 six-packs last year.
SOURCE: Chicago Tribune
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity