‘I’ll Have Another’ Owner Has Interesting Past
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 6 June 2012 9:34 AM
The New York Times gets to know J Paul Reddam in today’s paper. The owner of Belmont competitor I’ll Have Another makes his money in a business that California’s former governor compared to loan skarking. He runs a chain of storefront lenders called Cash Call. Before that, he was a philosophy and ethics professor.
SOURCE: New York Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity