Hybrid Car Mileage May Be Lower Than Advertised
Written by Pats Papers | Friday, 1 March 2013 7:54 AM
There’s a story on the front page of USA Today this morning about how hybrid car mileage ratings may be wrong. In the wake of a Consumer Reports article that said highway mileage in Ford’s fusion and crossover hybrids was closer to 37 mpg than the advertised 47, the EPA is evaluating how the industry rates its mileage.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity