How to Speak Squirrel
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 8:23 AM
Thinking of taking up a new language? What about squirrel? The Washington Post talks to a biology professor who promises to teach us how to speak, yes, squirrel in four easy steps. First lesson: Kuk, usually delivered stacatto in a series of barks, is the squirrel equivalent of “Danger!” Muk-muk does double duty, meaning both “I’m hungry!” and “Let’s have sex!”
SOURCE: Washington Post
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 30, 2013
- Analysis: Diplomatic Options With Syria and Iran
- First Tattooed Contestant at Miss America Pageant
- IRS Angers Restaurants, Waiters with Tip Change
- Parkinson’s Takes Center Stage in Michael J. Fox’s New Show
- Colorado Rescues Underway but Many Unaccounted for after Flood