How to Speak Squirrel
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 10 April 2012 8:23 AM
Thinking of taking up a new language? What about squirrel? The Washington Post talks to a biology professor who promises to teach us how to speak, yes, squirrel in four easy steps. First lesson: Kuk, usually delivered stacatto in a series of barks, is the squirrel equivalent of “Danger!” Muk-muk does double duty, meaning both “I’m hungry!” and “Let’s have sex!”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types