How to Make Small Talk
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 3 December 2009 10:11 AM
‘Tis the season for uncomfortable chitchat says the Boston Globe. With holiday parties and gatherings with the in-laws piling up, the paper has a guide to making small talk with people you avoid for the rest of the year.
Click here for the Dos and Don’t of Small Talk
SOURCE: Boston Globe
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity