How to Clean Up Your Online Blunders
Written by Pat's Papers | Monday, 30 July 2012 6:44 AM
Can you erase your online blunders? Not if you’re, say, Anthony Weiner, but for the rest of us a little preemptive housecleaning goes a long way. The Seattle Times sets out some easy steps: Start by erasing anything embarrassing from Twitter. Next “remove the randos”—the friends of friends of friends you’ve accumulated on Facebook and finally, post something that spotlights you doing something impressive.
SOURCE: Seattle Times
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity