How Do I Get Some Facebook Stock?
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 9 May 2012 7:47 AM
I’d like 8 hours of sleep a night. I’d like a chocolate cake all to myself. And, I’d also like to know how to buy some Facebook stock. Those are the desires on everyone’s mind—well, that last one is. Unfortunately, getting in on the most speculated IPO of the year will be tough, says USA Today. Most brokerage firms are only offering Facebook stock to their regular, and frequent customers—and even they’re not getting any guarantees.
SOURCE: USA Today
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryApril 18, 2014
- Botched Lethal Injection Prompts Execution Review
- Teen Researches How Music Affects the Brain
- Nine-Month-Old Charged with Attempted Murder, Granted Bail
- New Permanent Birth Control Method Not As Effective
- Catching Concrete Blunders