How Do I Get Some Facebook Stock?
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 9 May 2012 7:47 AM
I’d like 8 hours of sleep a night. I’d like a chocolate cake all to myself. And, I’d also like to know how to buy some Facebook stock. Those are the desires on everyone’s mind—well, that last one is. Unfortunately, getting in on the most speculated IPO of the year will be tough, says USA Today. Most brokerage firms are only offering Facebook stock to their regular, and frequent customers—and even they’re not getting any guarantees.
SOURCE: USA Today
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Halloween Scares Good for Your Health
- Self-Driving Cars Almost Here
- Embracing Hurricane Sandy’s Scars
- High Blood Sugar Linked to Poor Memory
- Furloughed Government Workers Return to Swamped Email Inboxes