How Do I Get Some Facebook Stock?
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 9 May 2012 7:47 AM
I’d like 8 hours of sleep a night. I’d like a chocolate cake all to myself. And, I’d also like to know how to buy some Facebook stock. Those are the desires on everyone’s mind—well, that last one is. Unfortunately, getting in on the most speculated IPO of the year will be tough, says USA Today. Most brokerage firms are only offering Facebook stock to their regular, and frequent customers—and even they’re not getting any guarantees.
SOURCE: USA Today
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
- 7/10 J. Crew’s Size 000: Legitimate or Vanity Sizing?
- 7/15 Did This Man Invent the Selfie?
- 7/22 How to Keep Your Toes Safe During a Pedicure
- 7/16 The Downside of Sexy Profile Pics
- 7/10 Retro Swimsuits a Good Choice for Most Body Types