Hot Outside, Cold Inside—What to Wear?
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 21 June 2012 9:28 AM
Some advice from the Wall Street Journal this morning on how to dress for days when it’s hot-as-Hades outside and cold-as-Siberia in the office. Ladies are advised to start with something sleeveless, so you can easily layer up once you get inside. And avoid anything with a synthetic lining.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/10 Attention-Grabbers Top Most Popular Name List
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity