‘Horseless Horse Show’
Written by Pat's Papers | Tuesday, 9 October 2012 7:25 AM
There’s a new fad in equestrian circles, says the Wall Street Journal this morning. “Horseless horse shows” revolve around riders facing a series of jumps…without their horses. Competitors are judged by the same criteria that they would be if they were on a horse—speed reigns supreme and penalties are given out for knocking down rails.
SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
On Wednesday, July 24th Pat’s heading back to the Bell House to host TrivWorks Ultimate Summer Trivia Slam. Find out how to win tickets.
- 5/24 No Pat’s Picks: May 27th-May 31st
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity