Hipster Eyeglasses in Court
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 March 2012 8:43 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Hipsters, beware. The Washington Post says a controversy is brewing over suspects who don non-prescription eyeglasses in court to look more respectable. The paper says “personality glasses” have become quite a fad in the DC court system. Apparently, they’ve become a hot item for family members to deliver to suspects in custody before their trials.
SOURCE: Washington Post
From Pat's Blog
Video: Bruce Springsteen’s Rendition of a U2 Classic.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryJanuary 25, 2014
- This Time, the Tech Bubble is Real
- Stolen Jade Recovered 35 Years Later
- Young Adults Slow to Sign Up for Health Insurance
- 1980s Low-Budget Horror Film Director’s Newfound Fame
- “Urban UFO” Creator Turns Cars Into Works of Art