Hipster Eyeglasses in Court
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 March 2012 8:43 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Hipsters, beware. The Washington Post says a controversy is brewing over suspects who don non-prescription eyeglasses in court to look more respectable. The paper says “personality glasses” have become quite a fad in the DC court system. Apparently, they’ve become a hot item for family members to deliver to suspects in custody before their trials.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Tickets are on sale now for my final trivia event of the year at Bell House.
My thanks to the Village Voice for honoring me as New York’s “Best TV News Anchor”
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistoryOctober 31, 2013
- Prisoners Train Service Dogs for Wounded Veterans
- Your Halloween Costume is Old News
- T-Mobile Sharply Cuts International Roaming Rates
- High Blood Sugar Linked to Poor Memory
- 75th Anniversary of the War of the Worlds