Hipster Eyeglasses in Court
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 March 2012 8:43 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Hipsters, beware. The Washington Post says a controversy is brewing over suspects who don non-prescription eyeglasses in court to look more respectable. The paper says “personality glasses” have become quite a fad in the DC court system. Apparently, they’ve become a hot item for family members to deliver to suspects in custody before their trials.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Parental controls aren’t just for kids. Tips to force yourself to take a break from your devices.
Lester Wisbrod says he’s been taking photos of himself with celebrities for decades.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 1, 2013
- What a Government Shutdown Means
- Over-The-Hill Video Game Champ Grooms Next Generation
- Huge Night for Television
- Five Years After Financial Crisis, System Still Fragile
- Analysis: Obama’s Evolving Doctrine