Hipster Eyeglasses in Court
Written by Pat's Papers | Thursday, 29 March 2012 8:43 AM
(Image via Wikipedia)
Hipsters, beware. The Washington Post says a controversy is brewing over suspects who don non-prescription eyeglasses in court to look more respectable. The paper says “personality glasses” have become quite a fad in the DC court system. Apparently, they’ve become a hot item for family members to deliver to suspects in custody before their trials.
SOURCE: Washington Post
The glow from your electronics can actually be disturbing your sleep.
Check out this amazing shot from the third and final Supermoon of the year.
Most Popular Posts
From the Pat's Papers Archive: Today in HistorySeptember 21, 2013
- Kurt Kobain’s Childhood Home For Sale
- “Healthy” Chips Flooding the Marketplace
- Over-The-Hill Video Game Champ Grooms Next Generation
- Cocktail Waitresses Battle Middleman
- Photo: One Giant Leap for Frogkind