Hillary Clinton Sued By Family of Texas Cop
Written by Pat's Papers | Wednesday, 24 February 2010 10:39 AM
The family of a Dallas police officer is suing Hillary Clinton after he died while escorting Clinton around the city on a campaign visit. The Dallas Morning News says the suit claims Clinton and her staff “didn’t give the city enough time to prepare for the motorcade.” His family is also suing a motorcycle helmet manufacturer and the city.
SOURCE: Dallas Morning News
Enter address below to get the morning headlines in your inbox (more details)
New on the Blog
Ali Wentworth asked Pat to do a NY1-style summary of some headlines from Cosmo and Self magazines during their Q and A.
- 5/16 Memo to Women of NYC: Topless OK
- 5/23 Jeter’s Starbucks Alter Ego: ‘Philip’
- 5/21 ‘Monstrous’ Twister Devastates Oklahoma
- 5/20 ‘Unlimited’ Vacation Gains Popularity
- 5/22 Could 3-D Printers Print Astronaut Food?